Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update......

im soo sorry i havent been updateing for a while now....actually sooo much has been going on!.....anyhow let me start from the very begning......last saturday Hamza went completly blue (face, hands and legs) he stoped breathing....i had to call 911 and they rushed him to the hospital...thank god he started breathing after a bit.......they said he has soo much mucus in there and thats y.....i brought him back home on saturday cuz i could give him all his meds my self and he has oxygen at home.....well on monday he had another episode....his oxygen level went down to the 30z....i rused him to the emergency and he's been in the hospital ever since.......they did an EEG today and the doctor said he's having lots of abnormal activity in his brain.....Hamza sleeps 24 hours...which worries me alot so they did a CT scan and the doc will tell me about the results tommorow......soo yeah thats whats been going on!......i just came home to eat and i'll be on my way to the hospital in an hour or 2......Please pray for him!......i just hope he gets better soon...and stops sleeping so much......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about Hamza's breathing issues! Must be very frightening for you all.

Sleeping that long does not sound right, praying all is ok with his shunt.

hippo said...

I'm sorry to hear all these had happened to Hamza within 72 hours. I will includ Hanza in my prayers and let;s wait for the scan now and not bringing him back home yet until everything's clear, I think most of us hate to stay in hospital,but lets stay there and wait just in case for the sake of our child.

p.s: had the hospital do the suction for the mucus already? or maye nebulizer?

Josephine said...

Poor baby. I'll be praying for him that he'll be all better soon.